Historical building limestone floor
Before and After
Surface: Honed limestone
- This historical limestone floor was covered with glue and carpet
- We stripped off the carpet glue with our specialized stripping agent
- We further cleaned and neutralized the floor with Lavenet neutral cleaner
- We then used our Diamond Grinding System to remove remaining residues and to hone the stone to a patina finish
- We did a final hone with Ver Glow #1, no-acid honing compound
The customer decided to polish the honed material.
Return to Gallery
Previous Gallery Page
Next Gallery Page
CONTACT INTERNATIONAL STONEWORKS INC.