Marble Care Systems
Marbrofin X Instructions
Marbrofin X is a non-wax acid compound for the polishing, hardening and protection of marble, travertine, polished limestone and terrazzo.
This product should only be used by professionals
- Eliminates grout haze on newly installed marble surfaces.
- Polishes, hardens, enhances the color and protects marble surfaces
- Does not reduce the gloss of new highly polished marble surfaces.
To apply Marbrofin X you will need:
- Marbrofin X compound
- IS-17, 200 RPM weighted floor buffer equipped with a water tank
- Natural hair and white buffing pads. Wet vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, wringer, floor squeegee
Note: Strip off all wax and sealers from the stone with Zoom or Strip & Go® and neutralize.
DIRECTIONS: OPTION I: WET POLISHING
- Cover baseboard, carpet, etc., with protective plastic and/or tape
- Wet marble surface. Sprinkle Marbrofin X powder on the floor (3 oz./10 sq. ft.) over an area of about 25 sq. ft. at a time
- The Marbrofin X/water mixture should make a wet slurry. Buff the Marbrofin X mixture with a natural hair pad for 10-15 minutes.
- Check the level of gloss with the squeegee. When the desired level of gloss is achieved, squeegee the Marbrofin X mixture to the adjacent area and repeat process. Add Marbrofin X and water as needed
- Vacuum dry the Marbrofin X mixture. Flood rinse the polished area and buff again with the same pad without adding more Marbrofin X
- Vacuum-dry, damp mop and let dry
- Buff polished area with a dry white pad. To restore worn marble surfaces, grind the stone and polish the marble with Marbrofin X as per above instructions.
DIRECTIONS: OPTION II: DRY POLISHING
Place two ounces of Marbrofin X on the floor and buff immediately with the natural hair pad until dry and polished. To reduce pad friction, if any, spray a few drops of water during the polishing process.
Active Ingredients: Magnesium Fluorosilicate, Oxalic acid pH: 3
100 to 150 sq. ft./ Lb.
For further specifications see Material Safety Data Sheet
This product should only be used by professionals.
PRECAUTION: The use of gloves and protective clothing is recommended when using Marbrofin X
WARNING: Avoid contact with skin, eyes, clothes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water and call physician. Do not swallow. Keep out of children and pet's reach.
International Stoneworks, Inc., will not be liable for any damage ensuing to property or injury to operator or any other person due to misuse or misapplication of Marbrofin X or any other chemicals sold by them.