Marble Care Systems
Marbrofin is a non-wax acid compound for the polishing and restoration of MARBLE, TRAVERTINE, AGGLOMERATES (cement or resin) and other limestone surfaces.
A. Polishes and hardens marble, limestone, travertine, and terrazzo surfaces WITHOUT the use of steel wool pads.
B. Restores worn and dull marble surfaces. MARBROFIN can be used to polish marble, travertine, limestone, and terrazzo FLOORS, WALLS, VANITIES, TABLES, STAIRS, etc. (For non-floor surfaces, use the Flex Electric Polisher hand buffer).
CHARACTERISTICS: MARBROFIN naturally polishes limestone, marble travertine, and terrazzo surfaces. It enhances the color and natural beauty of these stones. MARBROFIN eliminates grout haze and hardens marble, limestone travertine, and terrazzo surfaces. It neither stains, nor burns surfaces when properly used. MARBROFIN acts efficiently on hard as well as soft limestone surfaces. MARBROFIN provides a long-lasting shine.
To apply MARBROFIN, you need:
2. Floor buffer (175 to 350 RPM) equipped with a water tank and splash guard
3. Natural hair and white buffing pads
4. Wet vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, wringer, and floor squeegee
1. Cover baseboard, carpet, etc. with protective plastic and/or tape.
2. Wet marble surface. Sprinkle MARBROFIN powder on the floor (4 oz./10 sq. ft.) over an area of about 50 sq. ft. at a time.
3. The MARBROFIN /water mixture should make a slurry compound. Buff the MARBROFIN mixture with a natural hair pad.
4. Check the level of gloss with the squeegee. When the desired level of gloss is achieved, squeegee the MARBROFIN mixture to the adjacent area and repeat process. Add MARBROFIN and water as needed.
5. Vacuum-dry the MARBROFIN mixture. Wet again polished area and buff again with the same pad without adding more MARBROFIN.
6. Vacuum-dry, damp mop and let dry.
7. Buff polished area with a dry white pad.
1. Grind the floor with INTERNATIONAL STONEWORKS diamond grinding system.
2. After grinding with the final grit, buff the floor with a mixture of water and Marbrofin (see instructions above).
About 150 sq. ft./hr.
For further technical specifications see Material Safety Data Sheet.
STORE IN A DRY PLACE.
PRECAUTION: THE USE OF GLOVES AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING IS RECOMMENDED WHEN USING MARBROFIN.
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES, CLOTHES. IN CASE OF CONTACT, FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER AND CALL PHYSICIAN. DO NOT SWALLOW. KEEP OUT OF PETS AND CHILDREN'S REACH.
INTERNATIONAL STONEWORKS, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ENSUING TO PROPERTY OR INJURY TO OPERATOR OR ANY OTHER PERSON DUE TO THE MISUSE OR MISAPPLICATION OF MARBROFIN OR ANY OTHER CHEMICALS SOLD BY THEM.